Does anyone happen to know why the INSPIRATION is in port 9/26-10/06?

Rhondito

We are trying to find another ship to rebook our chartered cruise (originally scheduled for the Sensation.) We've noticed on Carnival's site that there are no sailing dates from 9/26 - 10/06 - does anyone know why? Are they in dry-dock for a few days or perhaps chartered by someone else?

Just curious.

Thanks,

Rhonda

Hi Rhonda,

When I saw this on the TRB I thought I would come here for some hunting too! Sadly, if you look at the Roll Call threads it looks like there are cruises on both the 26 Sep and 1 Oct - they are probably just sold out which is why they do not show on the Carnival site!

Fingers crossed for something else!:)

Michelle

Aaaaaahhhh..... good point, Michelle.

I should have thought to look at the roll calls :p

I'm sure Tod is working Carnival as hard as he can but, moneywise - Carnival would be fools to not switch one of their cruises for ours... ;)

Like I've said before... THIRTY THOUSAND BOTTLES OF ICEHOUSE;

Exceeding a typical cruise's total liquor sales in ONE day...

just sayin'

Rhonda

:D

I'm booked on the 9/26 Inspiration . I think its sold out I still dont have a cabin # and I was checking on the upgrades to see what cabins are left and now all it shows are guarantees. Actually now its saying the sailing is closed.

We had talked to our TA on Friday to make final payment on our NOV cruise and he told us that alot of people were transferring from the cancelled cruises to the inspiration because the prices were similar and Tampa is not as far as Miami. I also noticed that they raised the prices by 50 dollars a person after they cancelled the cruises when people were trying to rebook. We had hoped to get our TA to try to get us a better upgrade but that isn't going to happen. At least we got cabins in a good location if not much of an upgrade. Cindy

Archived