Breeze Questions

apples1996

I have never cruised on the Breeze so I am super excited. Does anyone know how many formal night they have on their 6 day cruise in the Caribbean? Any thoughts on things I should be thinking for this ship? I am excited.

Thanks,

Sharon

One of the few things that you shouldn't miss if you want to have a not-so-chaotic embarkation day is-- instead of going to the Lido Marketplace for lunch on the first day, go to Cucina Del Capitano. Many people (Including some of the staff) do not know about it's opening on that day.

There are so many great things about this ship, we could go on for hours. You have to really look for the Italian Resturant because it is hidden above the Lido buffet. There is a staircase up to it as you go into the Lido Buffet from the Beach Pool on the right-hand side. Go towards the main buffet just left as you get into the area and you will see a stair leading up. Love the lunch there.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so glad someone posted this question. I am going on the breeze In may and not only have I never been on this ship but it is also my first cruise. I was wondering are there no places to go on the beach without paying? In particular in Cozmel and Cayman Islands? I'm just confused because of all the excursions.