Breeze Lido Int. to Spa Deck Balcony

nidaco

Just wanted some feedback about the SPA balcony and having access to the amenities. Some background....Originally booked an interior on the Lido deck. Had same exact room and deck on the Dream. We loved it. So, fast forward to this past week. Been checking out prices and decided to call about changing our room to possibly the Spa deck. Well, Carnival did it for an extra 250.00 (three of us in room) plus I received a 140.00 OBC in the process. Thought I made out pretty good.

Would love to know all about the Spa amenities. What did you love and when did you use it? How crowded was it on a sea or port day? Any feedback, tips would be appreciated. We LOVED our Lido locations in the past but I thought this was a great opportunity. Plus, this is our first time on the Breeze so any tips about the ship as well would be appreciated.

Happy cruising!!

I had a spa room on Magic, whose spa is pretty much the same as Breeze's. I really enjoyed the 4 rooms of various scents & temperatures. I call them fancy saunas. My mom really enjoyed the T-pool, or fancy hot tub. Those are the main highlights of having a spa room, and they make it well worth it. All the other tiny extras don't really matter to most people. On Magic, it was never crowded when I utilized the spa, and I almost always used it on sea days.

Breeze is overall a great ship, but she has a few annoying little things that you should be prepared for. The lights in the stateroom will not stay on unless you have a card in a slot by the door. This is extremely annoying when the people in your room are not always doing everything together. The best thing to do is bring something else to put in that slot. It can be any kind of card, old gift card or whatever. It can even be folded up paper. Just be sure to put it away when you leave, so that the room steward doesn't toss it. Especially if it's paper, they will.

Breeze also has a very slippery floor in the inside part of the lido deck, where the buffet is. Many people fall there. The surface is naturally very slippery. I don't know who made that call to install a slippery floor! Not smart!

Breeze's stage shows are not very good, so if you enjoy entertainment, then I recommend buying a weekly pass to the 3D theater. Even as an adult, I really enjoyed those, and it gave me something entertaining to go to at night.

And, the waterslides are not for kids only. They are a lot of fun, and adults can also ride them. I really enjoy them, and the Breeze has 2 great slides.

Edited by k2excursion

We were in a spa balcony on the Breeze in October. Don't book on the spa deck, book on 11. Top deck balconies are NOT covered. We had a rainy week, so limited our use of the balcony. DH used the spa more than I did, as I have a problem with heat. He loved the steam room. We like the location, as it was convenient to the pool!