Grand Caymans Scooter/Car Rental

masked

Search for "Cayman car rentals near cruise port." There is one rental company that has a location just a few blocks from the pier. Their prices were reasonable for our date ($30-32), but keep in mind you have to purchase a mandatory driver's license for $20. The scooters were as much as the small cars. They also rent bikes.

Search for "Cayman car rentals near cruise port." There is one rental company that has a location just a few blocks from the pier. Their prices were reasonable for our date ($30-32), but keep in mind you have to purchase a mandatory driver's license for $20. The scooters were as much as the small cars. They also rent bikes.

The location near the port is Cayman Auto Rentals. Walk a couple blocks north (sea is to your left) and you will come upon it on North Church Street.

There are many other rental agencies at the airport, both local and international brands, with good reputations. Some will arrange to pick you up in town and take you back after the rental. Avis, Hertz, Budget, Payless, Economy, Marshalls, Andy's, Coconut and many more.

I do like Cayman Auto Rentals as it is near my office and thus convenient, but I've rented from several and had good experiences.

I tend to recommend cars over scooters. It can be scary out there on the roads at times. :eek:

Edited by drew sailbum