Express Departure off Navigator

Hello all!

Quick question that I can't seem to find an answer for, what time is the Express Departure off of the navigator? We are trying to book our flights for our May cruise and are wondering if a 12:55pm flight out of hobby would be cutting it close.

Thanks in advance!!

Hello all!

Quick question that I can't seem to find an answer for, what time is the Express Departure off of the navigator? We are trying to book our flights for our May cruise and are wondering if a 12:55pm flight out of hobby would be cutting it close.

Thanks in advance!!

I don't recall the departure time, but a 1pm flight out of Hobby should be fine with self-assist departure and no other delays.

Edited by clarea

We've done express departure off Navigator a couple of times. The timing may vary a bit based on when the ship clears customs, but self-assit departure should begin around 7am. Being one of the first off the ship means the customs line will not bee too long and you should be fine to make a 12:55pm flight.

Self assist started at 7:30 this past week as we docked almost at straight up 7:00. They have 4 times 7:30-8, 8-8:30 and so on. They do not make annoucement so you have to be in your meeting place to know when to get off as the staff direct you off the ship. If the ships gets in latter these times will change and the ship has been known to come in anywhere from 6:45 all the way to 8:00 depending on the wind conditions and current and if you are late leaving Coz. I signed up for the 7:30 went down to the 4 level of theater at 7:20 and we waited about 5 minutes before being let off. Was off the boat and thru customs in about 40 minutes. In the car and driving by 8:05 since we parked accross the street so we just walked our luggage over to galveston park and cruise.

Definitely depends on the week. We just got off on 3/8 and we docked just before 7am and times were posted for 7:30 and 8am. We went down at 7:10 and there was a rather long line already formed. We did get off quickly, literally walked off right at 7:30, went through customs and my husband picked up the car from the port of Galveston parking we were in the car pulling away at 8:05am. I would definitely recommend heading down early as those lines can get long...