Valor questions

mollie jo

Is there a fridge in the inside cabins on the Valor? Hair Dryer? We are on the first sailing out of Port Canaveral. Are the shows, comedians, bands, and Cruise director staying the same? Thanks for your responses.

Fridge and hair dryer, yes. Hair dryer is attached in the vanity drawer so you have to use it there. Fridge doesn't keep things very cold...if you put in something warm it doesn't really get cold. Our room steward brought us an ice bucket every day after we asked him to once and we would just swap out our sodas in the ice bucket to keep them cold.

As far as staffing, I have no idea. I was kind of wondering if the cruise director we had (Felipe Couto) would stay on the southern route on the Liberty after the swap, given that he is bi-lingual, but I suppose others are bi-lingual too. We are cruising the Valor's southern route on the Liberty in September, and I was told our CD was going to be Brian Leavitt. I know nothing about him...so I wonder if Felipe Couto will stay with the Valor?

I can tell you that some staffing changes were already underway on March 8th - the CD (Adam?) and the show band were transitioning off the ship that day. As far as housekeeping and waitstaff, it seemed as though some were completing their contracts, some were staying with the ship, and others were staying with the itinerary.