Jewel Mini Suite Coffee makers

deerhuntingal

Easy question... Do the coffee makers in the mini-suites on deck 11 of the Jewel take special pods/k-cups or prefilled coffee packets (no filter needed).

Reason I ask is we are bringing our own blend of coffee we prefer and I need to know if we can use it or will need the refillable pods or need to bring our own filters.

Anyone that has been in a Mini and can tell me would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Double check that the Mini-suites even have coffee makers. My parents were in 11532 the adjoining mini to our family suite 11530. I do not remember even seeing a coffee maker in there. But I could have easily overlooked it.

Double check that the Mini-suites even have coffee makers. My parents were in 11532 the adjoining mini to our family suite 11530. I do not remember even seeing a coffee maker in there. But I could have easily overlooked it.

It states that it does (11052) and I heard they use pods however that was on another ship so I hope someone can chime in on this one. Thanks!

We were on the Jewel a few weeks ago in an oceanview but I requested a coffee maker for our cabin steward. He brought us a 4-cup maker with pre-filled packets. The last day we walked around and checked out several different cabin classes, including mini-suites. The only place I remember seeing anything different was in the suites where they had the special Lavazza makers.

Mini suites will have the four cup kind of coffee maker. As the PP stated, NCL gives you those pre-filled filter type packets. If your brand does not make those ( I believe Maxwell house and/or folgers does, maybe some others) then bring some 4C filters along with your brand of coffee.

Happy cruising!

Mini suites will have the four cup kind of coffee maker. As the PP stated, NCL gives you those pre-filled filter type packets. If your brand does not make those ( I believe Maxwell house and/or folgers does, maybe some others) then bring some 4C filters along with your brand of coffee.

Happy cruising!

Great! I have a filter bag that is reusable and you can use any coffee in it so that will work perfect!