5 days till sail and still no room

SoBigSoSexy

We have booked guarantees twice and both times got our cabin assignments a couple of weeks out. However, our friend did not get her's until she arrived to check in. So yes, its possible to not know until you arrive at the port.

I've had cruises where the cabin wasn't assigned until I got to the pier! Don't fret, I've also found that usually the later the cabin is assigned, the better the chance for a nice upgrade. :D If you don't get assigned before you get to the pier, just ask the porter who takes your checked bag, and he will have a list of the cabin assignments, and make a tag for your luggage. No problem. Good luck, and I hope you get an excellent cabin! :cool:

"SKY"

I've had cruises where the cabin wasn't assigned until I got to the pier! Don't fret, I've also found that usually the later the cabin is assigned, the better the chance for a nice upgrade. :D If you don't get assigned before you get to the pier, just ask the porter who takes your checked bag, and he will have a list of the cabin assignments, and make a tag for your luggage. No problem. Good luck, and I hope you get an excellent cabin! :cool:

"SKY"

Thanks, I was wondering how that would work if you didn't get your cabin number before you left home.

What has been everybody's experience been when it comes to guaranteed room being assigned? I'm 5 days out on this cruise and still don't have a room assigned. Just wondering what everybody else has personally experienced

Sounds like you may end up in the Penthouse suite or deck -02