Best cabin location on Mariner

jessca3

We stayed in 1690 which is on Deck 10. It depends on how much privacy you want. I could look down at the other balconies below mine as they were in stairstep fashion if I were standing at the railing of my balcony. Since we were directly under the Windjammer, no one could look down at us. I hear the corner balconies are really nice, but from what I could see the balcony was partially obstructed. On an aft balcony it's about 3 times as big as a normal balcony. Our first time on the Navigator we had a normal balcony room and we had 2 chairs and a small table and that's pretty much all you could fit out there. On the Mariner aft balcony, we had 2 chairs, 2 loungers and 2 tables and still plenty of room.

7688/7388 are aft cabins on either side of deck 7 - standard E1 cabins, but the balcony wraps around the side of the ship so you get the big open port hole cutout as part of the balcony as well - could be the largest balconies on the ship (I'm not sure) - we had two lounge chairs, three regular chairs, and a small table and loads of space to rearrange them, walk around, etc.

Go for the middle of the hump!

Deck 8: cabin 8620, 8618, 8318 or 8320. (8320 is ours on our next 2 cruises.)

Best view, look straight down to the water, and total private balconies.

Click on to view these cabins.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=08&shipCode=MA&shipProfile=1083&sailDate=1050911&hasNavigation=false

While certain cabins are great, it's hard to get specific cabins. But for pupose of general location, I would try to be as close as possible to the aft centrum. Most of the entertainment and dining is all centered around that. Eitherway, be nearby a centrum, but if you can, pick the aft.

Archived