C&A royal question??

pmdguy

I know that if your spouse has more cruise days then you that you automatically get the same level that she is at. ( she has mor then 30 and I have 7 we both get the gold) My question is if I wanna go on a cruise without her does my nights on board count for both of us or does just count for me and not her nights?

I know that if your spouse has more cruise days then you that you automatically get the same level that she is at. ( she has mor then 30 and I have 7 we both get the gold) My question is if I wanna go on a cruise without her does my nights on board count for both of us or does just count for me and not her nights?

No. Only you will receive C&A Points, You're wife would actually have to take the cruise with you to get the C&A points.

However, you can ask RCI to adjust your wife's points to match yours after the cruise. [emoji4]

She has an extra cruise on her status. Might be 2 after August? I was just curious if I go with my sister and not her do our points keep going up together or do I just get closer to her final number of nights? So pennielz if I call RCI the can then add my nights to her night total? Even if she wasn't on the cruise?

Me and my husband have diferent levels...how can I get his points? Thank You :)

However, you can ask RCI to adjust your wife's points to match yours after the cruise.

She has an extra cruise on her status. Might be 2 after August? I was just curious if I go with my sister and not her do our points keep going up together or do I just get closer to her final number of nights? So pennielz if I call RCI the can then add my nights to her night total? Even if she wasn't on the cruise?

No, it doesn't work that way. You each maintain your own number of points, but as a couple you would get the highest level between the two of you.

For instance, if husband (or partner #1) has 60 points and wife (or partner #2) has 90 then you're both Diamond level. The husband would be able to cruise without the wife and still be Diamond, but after the cruise only his cruise points accrue. If it were a 7-nt cruise and he sailed solo then he would have 74 points and wife would still have 90.

Even though you may have your partner's status you still have to be ON the cruise to get points. Crown and Anchor will not adjust cruise points up unless there was a mistake and you have proof that the other person actually was on cruises that were not counted.

No, it doesn't work that way. You each maintain your own number of points, but as a couple you would get the highest level between the two of you.

For instance, if husband (or partner #1) has 60 points and wife (or partner #2) has 90 then you're both Diamond level. The husband would be able to cruise without the wife and still be Diamond, but after the cruise only his cruise points accrue. If it were a 7-nt cruise and he sailed solo then he would have 74 points and wife would still have 90.

Even though you may have your partner's status you still have to be ON the cruise to get points. Crown and Anchor will not adjust cruise points up unless there was a mistake and you have proof that the other person actually was on cruises that were not counted.

Yes, that's what I was thinking :)