3 night Magic cruise- Nassau and CC

fsuchick97

My husband and I just booked our first Disney cruise and are very excited to take our little one who will almost be 4 when we go. Since this will be her first cruise we decided to limit our trip to 3 nights. We. Booked a verandah room so that we can enjoy the balcony after she is in bed.

I haven't seen much about the three night cruise, but have noticed that several of the longer cruise activities are not done on the 3 night so I have a few questions:

1) do they do fireworks, if so what night is this done?

2) is there still a pirate party?

3) not specifically for the 3 night, but was surprised to see the kids club with such a large age range, kind of worried about my 3.5 year old being with kids up to age twelve, is this something to worry about, what's been your experience?

Thanks for you feedback!

Have you done ANY looking thru these boards? On the first page there are 2 long threads discussing the Oceaneer's Club and Lab situation.

Yes there are fireworks and a pirate party on a 3 night cruise. Since the Magic does not normally do 3 nights, I'd confirm with DCL which night this will be.

Why yes, I have read these posts. I was just asking for information on age ranges together as it is easy for little ones to get run over by excited bigger kids, it happens all the time at playgrounds, there is a big difference even between 3 and 6 or 7. No need to question a persons research, perhaps just ignore that part of the post if it bothers you, as it comes across very rude.

Thank you for confirming fireworks and pirate night.

The age range for the Oceaneer's Club and Lab complex is 3-12 with "suggested" ages for specific activities. People's experiences are documented in depth in several threads as is the rationale for DCL doing this wide range. On the Magic there is the Marvel Academy area which does not exist on any other ship.

Here's one about the programming.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2178587

Edited by moki'smommy