Epic – What are your Favourite Meals in Specialty Restaurants

CruiserRob

Le Bistro: rack of lamb and cream of mushroom soup

Cagneys: rib eye, side of lobster, ten shrimps cocktail

Moderno: lamb chops and filet

Teppanyaki : filet and seafood

As you can see, with UDP, you can add items to your order, like adding lobster tail!

For a sit down meal, Cagney's was definitely well worth the cover charge. The NY Strip I ordered was cooked perfectly and it was just an all around exceptional meal experience. I don't specifically recall but it was either a 14 oz. or 16 oz. steak and it was plenty big enough for me.

I had the second best sushi of my life on the Epic too, at the sushi bar. The best sushi I ever had was in Las Vegas, at Wazuzu in Wynn's Encore.

We also ate at Le Bistro, I had the Coq Au Vin, which was a good meal, but I think I would've enjoyed it more if I was a bigger fan of French cuisine. Moderno was also excellent, and they kept coming with delicious meats on a skewer.

My favorite by far is the filet in Cagney's with any of the sauces (béarnaise, peppercorn, etc). The side dishes and desserts are also phenomenal. Moderno and Teppanyaki come in as a close 2nd. Our least favorite was Shanghai's Asian, which was a huge disappointment. Honestly, Asian night in the Garden Cafe was much better.