Anyone interested in Cabin #1100 on Jewel?

Cayman1

I currently reserved Cabin #1100 (corner aft balcony) on Jewel of the Seas, 8 Night sailing December 3rd. I am going to take a different cruise so I will by calling my TA tomorrow to free this room up... if you are interested, I can give you all call at the same time (or email you) so you could then call and reserve it. First one that responds can have it... I think the price is $1649/person. Enjoy!!! :D

OK... I have to release this room this morning. As per my suggestion above, I know it is not guranteed to work but I thought it would be a good suggestion. Just trying to help a fellow CC member out. If you are interested, please reply as I will be releasing it around 9:00 am EST. Hopefully someone can take advantage of this beautiful cabin. :)

I just happen to get lucky with it. I thought I wanted it then after talking to my wife, we realized we did not want to take it... she wanted the GS on the Radiance instead. :eek:

I always try to help, now if I could get someone to return the favor and send me one of those $50 friends coupons :D

Archived