Enchantment or Majesty?

Hello,

We are thinking of doing a quick 3 nights getaway.

We have a choice between Enchantment and Majesty.

Which would you recommend and why? Could you please share some of your experience on either of this ship?

Thank you.

Danny

Hello,

We are thinking of doing a quick 3 nights getaway.

We have a choice between Enchantment and Majesty.

Which would you recommend and why? Could you please share some of your experience on either of this ship?

Thank you.

Danny

Enchantment, no questions asked.

Enchantment is newer, larger, has a better design, has specialty restaurants, has a massive outdoor pool deck and also a covered adults only pool. The staterooms are much larger on the Enchantment than the Majesty, the Enchantment has Park Cafe.

The Majesty is being retired next year, for good reason. She was a great ship back in the day, but she's very old and outdated.

I would say Majesty--no brainer. As you can see from my signature, I've been on her a few times. :)

Enchantment is my least favorite of the ships I've been on. I just didn't love it. Nothing stuck out to me as memorable.

Yes, Majesty is old, but the atmosphere is great. The service is fantastic. It's just a fun ship to be on. I hope to go on her one last time before she retires. If I never go on Enchantment again, I'll be fine.

That said, I'm sure you'll have a great time either way. I think people just have their preferences for different reasons.

Enchantment! Just because of our great service! Dwight, took excellent care of our cabin, Genevie & Osip was super nice and gave us extra appys desserts to taste, and Park cafe food and staff, too. It was our first cruise and we loved it!

I like Majesty because it's an older ship with charm and character. RCI has kept her up well, and it reminds me so much of the old days of cruising without all of the bells and whistles.

Now that Majesty is set to be retired next year, I think that Enchantment will be a great replacement. I was on Enchantment in 2013 out of Port Canaveral and it's beautiful. It is a bit of an upgrade for the Miami itinerary.

Thank you for sharing.

This gives me a perspective of what to look at.

The only thing is, Enchantment leaves out of Port Canaveral and Majesty is leaving out of Miami. Aren't I correct that it's easier to get to the airport from Port of Miami?

Thanks.

Danny

Thank you for sharing.

This gives me a perspective of what to look at.

The only thing is, Enchantment leaves out of Port Canaveral and Majesty is leaving out of Miami. Aren't I correct that it's easier to get to the airport from Port of Miami?

Thanks.

Danny

Yes. Another reason to pick Majesty. :) Just a quick 20 minute taxi ride and you're there.