A Request for Anyone Sailing on the Epic on April 7th

funat55

If you are sailing on the Epic on April 7th, then just like those of us who are sailing on April 12th, the week after you, that there is no pre-booking of entertainment.

I know many of you go on vacation to get away from emails and computers, but if anyone by chance has a chance to post, please let us know how things worked out when you got on board. Were you able to book Cirque? Did you have to do that at the box office on the first day? How many times are they doing the Cirque show during the week? Was there any other entertainment?

Did you have to book the entertainment once you got on board, or was it first come first serve at the entertainment venues?

Your responses will give a heads up to the rest of us. And, someday, I will learn to relax and just be surprised and just go with the flow lol, but it will be helpful to know what to expect.

If you are sailing on the Epic on April 7th, then just like those of us who are sailing on April 12th, the week after you, that there is no pre-booking of entertainment.

I know many of you go on vacation to get away from emails and computers, but if anyone by chance has a chance to post, please let us know how things worked out when you got on board. Were you able to book Cirque? Did you have to do that at the box office on the first day? How many times are they doing the Cirque show during the week? Was there any other entertainment?

Did you have to book the entertainment once you got on board, or was it first come first serve at the entertainment venues?

Your responses will give a heads up to the rest of us. And, someday, I will learn to relax and just be surprised and just go with the flow lol, but it will be helpful to know what to expect.

Might be a good idea to also post this on that sailings roll call to get more chances of folks seeing your thread. I'm sure others will be interested in the answers also.

Might be a good idea to also post this on that sailings roll call to get more chances of folks seeing your thread. I'm sure others will be interested in the answers also.

Haha, get out of my head, or I'll think you are a mind reader. I did think about that. If you think it would be ok to do that then I will.

Haha, get out of my head, or I'll think you are a mind reader. I did think about that. If you think it would be ok to do that then I will.

I think if you also started a new thread on the general NCL boards about this then those travelling from now on would be very grateful. There were rumours flying around that no advance entertainment bookings could be made and it looks like the decision has been made - it will be a real free for all outside the theatre for sure.

Am on 19th December sailing so have a long time to wait - NCL may even change their minds again by then!!!

Thanks for the tip-off though

Suzanne (Bristol, UK)

On a positive note, it seems as though most of the recent reviews from those returning from their Epic sailings have been very positive. I'm still hoping that anyone sailing before my April 12th cruise will post any information they learn about what we can expect.

Just realized that when I started this thread I put the wrong date, sort of. This is for the cruisers who are leaving tomorrow, April 5th (I guess you will still be on the ship April 7th lol) on the Epic. Just wanted to ask again for your feedback after you board. Can you find out how they are handling the entertainment reservations and report back? Thank you so much.