Frustrated

It's getting beyond frustrating. It seems like it has been going on for months, all though it probably hasn't really been that long.:p

It doesn't seem to matter that i'm on a high speed connection either, still slow or impossible at times.:(

The past three days have been awful. I am able to sign in and then blank pages for hours after that. My name is on here, but I am not. :mad: I managed to get on last night and do one post. That was it.

I can't believe they do not know how to fix this problem.

It's getting beyond frustrating. It seems like it has been going on for months, all though it probably hasn't really been that long.:p

It doesn't seem to matter that i'm on a high speed connection either, still slow or impossible at times.:(

It has been months. :rolleyes:

I guess I have been really lucky...this problem has just started for me. Frustrating?...YES! I thought having cable modem was keeping me up, guess not. Oh well, it's 7am and I have to get ready for work now. I do enjoy reading the boards in the evenings, but maybe coffee & CC will become my new morning routine.

Archived