cabin choice, aft or forward advice

I am sure this has been addressed some place in the mass of forums but I am going to ask anyway. we are considering a cruise on Getaway next June with my granddaughter for her 18th birthday/graduation. I am curious about experiences you've all had with either or both of these cabin categories. She is prone to motion sickness, as am I but in all the other cruises I've been on, have never had a problem. This will be her first cruise and we would like her to really enjoy it. We are looking at these cabin types for the extra room they offer.

Any information will be welcome!!!

Thank you!

I personally think that Aft is much better if you are prone to motion sickness. (although mid ship is ideal) The views are also amazing. Forward is probably the worst place to be for movement. Hope you have a great cruse whichever you choose.

We cruised in an aft facing off the rear of the ship once and loved it! The view of the wake is just awesome. Our next cruise we didn't book one for the sole reason that there is little to no breeze back there and it gets very hot (and we are cruising in July!) We have also had forward cabins and that is what we chose this time hoping for more wind LOL! While you already know mid ship is best for motion sickness, I would say next best is aft, plus those have the larger balconies. Forward you will feel more movement and up/down motion which it seems could be a potential problem for you or your granddaughter from what you have said. Enjoy your trip, what a great opportunity for you and your granddaughter!