Stockholm Hotel for 4

canadakath

I posted this on the Europe ports of call board but haven't had much luck.

We are looking for a hotel for one night pre-cruise in Stockholm in July. Kids are 11 and 9 so pull out sofa is OK but we do NOT want two rooms. We would like something central as we only have one evening and morning for sight seeing.

Sheraton is sold out for the night so I'm assuming we will go with the Radisson Blu at the train station. Wondering if anyone knows of something perhaps a bit cheaper that would work for a family?

We haven't stayed overnight in Stockholm, so I don't have any specific suggestions for you. However, as a family of 5 who has lived in Europe the past several years, we can sympathize with the difficulty of finding a hotel to fit your family! It seems that for most chain hotels, a standard room here only sleeps two people, possibly a third on a rollaway bed. We've had good success with booking.com--you can specify how many adults, how many children, their ages, and how many rooms you want. I just tried it with Stockholm and there were a bunch of results with great review scores. Good luck! We loved our one day in Stockholm!