Antem booking resturants and ifly

Has anyone logged into the online reservation of restaurants and ifly experience to find everything already booked up

Surely not? I managed to book two flights on the ifly for the second day at different time for us, but everything else was all gone after the second day

found it difficult to book the time we wanted for the meals as well, as most of the normal times were already gone

Has anyone logged into the online reservation of restaurants and ifly experience to find everything already booked up

Surely not? I managed to book two flights on the ifly for the second day at different time for us, but everything else was all gone after the second day

found it difficult to book the time we wanted for the meals as well, as most of the normal times were already gone

Depends how long before your cruise you tried to book. Some people who have booked their cruise fairly late have said that lots were booked up. I had no problems booking my restaurants in January for May sailing, and booked the shows as soon as they came up. I couldn't book ifly as they only opened the first day for reservations and that booked up pretty quickly.

However you should still be fine to get tables, bookings etc on board.

I think i am on your Anthem cruise- the 20th. I went on to book the Ifly the day the bookings opened and there were only the first 2 days available but with plenty of slots .As a result I dont believe the other days are all booked up- just that they have not been released yet.