Just booked room 7389 on the Triumph..help....

MNCruizer1

I went through a PVP...and we are in room 7389 on the empress deck. 2 things..it doesn't look midship to me..more like back. I looked on the deck plan website and there is nothing stating that this is a 3 person cabin? My PVP had a difficult time finding us a cabin because most available were only 2 person cabins. First time cruiser here so not sure if she made a mistake or it's correct?

Thank you

That cabin is towards the back but the last one to be classified as midship. The cabin next to it is classified as aft. And on the deck plans on the website, it does state it is a 3 person cabin, with a trundle bed.

I looked on the deck plan for the Triumph. 7389 is the last cabin that is considered midship even though it is much more toward the aft (back). The third bed is either a trundle or the sofa opens to a sleeper. Hope this helps

We were in 7385 on the glory and loved the location! So close to so many things, including the adult pool, up 2 for lido or down 2 for promenade. Id do what you are happy with!

Edited by v3cruiser