Dining table/chairs in suites on Ruby?

MauiGOOT

Can anyone confirm that there is currently an actual dining room table and chairs in the Owners suites and/or Penthouse suites on Aloha Deck of Ruby Princess? I've seen a January 2014 youtube of A752 and there is definitely a dining table with 4 chairs. We are currently booked for A751, a PH, so I called Princess to see if A751 also had the dining area or if I needed to change suites in order to have the inside dining table. The reservations agent said according to their info, there is no dining room table in any of the suites on Ruby. :confused: (I realize there is an outdoor table/chairs). Thanks!

Can anyone confirm that there is currently an actual dining room table and chairs in the Owners suites and/or Penthouse suites on Aloha Deck of Ruby Princess? I've seen a January 2014 youtube of A752 and there is definitely a dining table with 4 chairs. We are currently booked for A751, a PH, so I called Princess to see if A751 also had the dining area or if I needed to change suites in order to have the inside dining table. The reservations agent said according to their info, there is no dining room table in any of the suites on Ruby. :confused: (I realize there is an outdoor table/chairs). Thanks!
The Owner's Suite should have a dining table and chairs but not the Penthouse Suites or any other Suites.

No dining table in A751 but there is next door in the Owner's Suite. We were just in this cabin in November.

Mike:)

Aloha Friends! Mahalo (thank you) so much for your quick responses. Looks like we're going to have to upgrade and go with the OS. We like to dine in the suite and the table/chairs is pretty important for us. This trip is for our 2016 cruise, so we've got plenty of time to fine tune!:)

By the way, Mike, how did you enjoy the OS on Ruby? Anything we need to know?

Lis

Edited by MauiGOOT
wanted to ask an additional question

We have sailed in A753 multiple times (at least 6 on the Ruby, the other times on her sisters the Emerald and Crown). The cabin is a very nice size with a dining table with 4 chairs, lots of storage space and a great balcony. We have hosted parties with close to 20 people with no problems. If you book it I'm sure you will enjoy it.