This Years Entertainment on the Dawn

SteveOdore

• 3 weeks later...

Bump

I'd also like to know about the entertainment on the Dawn. We'll be sailing this ship for the first time in May and on the page for making reservations for dining and entertainment, there are 0 options for entertainment. Does the Dawn have any shows?

We sailed on the 4/5/15 cruise on Dawn. We have become somewhat jaded when it comes to the evening show - it takes a lot to impress us after having been on 20 cruises and seeing many shows in NYC, London, Toronto and LA. That being said, the show called 'Elements' was incredible. If it is still being performed when you sail - do not miss it!

Thank you both for your replies. I'm glad that the shows don't require a reservation because it will give us more flexibility and we won't have to plan in advance, just go when we feel like it. I'm just glad they have shows!! We'll be sure to see Elements; now I'm really looking forward to it!

• 2 weeks later...
The duo on the Dawn in May and through the June 12th cruise will be Jose and Patty. They are great, but you have to get there early for a seat.

Damn...they're only on the Dawn until June 12th? We are booked for an October Dawn to Bermuda cruise & I was really looking forward to seeing them again:-(

Damn...they're only on the Dawn until June 12th? We are booked for an October Dawn to Bermuda cruise & I was really looking forward to seeing them again:-(

On their website (joseandpatti.net) it says they will back aboard the Dawn from mid September to early December:):)

Edited by INDIANA JOE

I should have been clearer. They are on the Dawn now and they leave the ship on June 19th. They return in the early fall. Sorry for the confusion.