How can you tell if a cruise has been brought out by a group?

mips

Theres very, very few cabins left on a cruise that we have booked in June but 3 members of roll call and I cannot find a roll call on that other site. Is it possible its been brought out as a theme cruise? Any idea how I could find that out, not finding anything on google.

We were on one that was primarily square dancers one time and didn't know it until we boarded. They were all over the ship with their colorful costumes and were great! No problems except for a few private events at some of the venues during the day.

Great question! I booked this past Superbowl on the Inspiration with my toddler. Big mistake! If you like rap/hip hop played loudly, saggy pants, scantily clad women in a large ship of loud talkers and marijuana smokers - then this is the cruise for you. If I were still in my teens and twenties, then I would've been fine - but I'm not and I'm with my toddler. My toddler didn't need to be on this rap video of a cruise. Never again on Superbowl weekend!

Edited by maritaysa

Curious, what date and what ship?

I am on the Dream leaving June 21 and I haven't found a roll call on that other site, either. I tried to start one but you must have at least one friend to invite to start a group and the only person going with me (husband) doesn't have FB.

I found it odd but there is a roll call on this site.

Back in 98, I ended up on a Buffalo Bills Fan Cruise with several players on board as well. Pretty good size group. I'm a sports fan so it was a lot of fun. I'm sure it didn't hamper anyone's cruise who wasn't. I'm also curious as to which ship in June.

Miracle on June 6th.

Bears would be fun, I wish I was doing the Pride cruise with the 50 gay weddings on it that I found on the site that was posted. A cruise full of Bears would be great too. But a cruise full of TV evangelists, I think we would offend every one of them.

Miracle on June 6th.

Bears would be fun, I wish I was doing the Pride cruise with the 50 gay weddings on it that I found on the site that was posted. A cruise full of Bears would be great too. But a cruise full of TV evangelists, I think we would offend every one of them.

According to another website, Miracle on June 6 still has 76% cabins available?

According to another website, Miracle on June 6 still has 76% cabins available?

Hi

What website do you use to see the percentage of cabin availability?

pat

murrells inlet, sc

In January 2014, we were on a cruise with a group of approximately 100 Renaissance Festival cruisers. In the MDR we were at a 2-top surrounded by a whole bunch of tables for 10. We were concerned that we'd have a bunch of rowdies, but they were a hoot. We loved it.