Conquest or Breeze? Help!

Kverlinger

Breeze is 300 more total. Same everything else. I am currently booked on Conquest but thinking about switching to Breeze only because I have two kids (6,9) and the Breeze seems like it has more to do! Now, I'm hesitating because the reviews are not as good on her (70% vs. 79% conquest). Any advice? Are the water slides and ropes course usually closed due to high winds? If you had kids my age, which would you pick? :confused:

Breeze is 300 more total. Same everything else. I am currently booked on Conquest but thinking about switching to Breeze only because I have two kids (6,9) and the Breeze seems like it has more to do! Now, I'm hesitating because the reviews are not as good on her (70% vs. 79% conquest). Any advice? Are the water slides and ropes course usually closed due to high winds? If you had kids my age, which would you pick? :confused:

That's an easy one...Breeze wins hand down. The Water Works area is great for your kids. The ship also has so many more amenities. And Breeze is newer and in much better shape than Conquest was when we sailed her last month.

We doubt we'll ever sail Conquest again. We can't wait for the day we can sail Breeze.

Edited by stargate fan

Another vote for Breeze.:D:D

While I have not cruised on Conquest, Breeze has MUCH more to offer your kids.

They will NOT be bored.:D

Also, if important to you, Conquest doesn't have a Serenity deck.

You won't be disappointed.