Graycliff cigar rolling

fuddhist1

Hi all my wife and I will be in Nassau on October 21rst and are looking for stuff to do. Since I am a cigar aficionado one thing I definitely want to do is visit Graycliff and roll my own cigar there. I checked their website but they don't list prices. Anyone know what the price is, and where to book it? We will be cruising on the Fascination. Also any cool stuff that needs to be seen in Freeport?

Thanks for the help

Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all my wife and I will be in Nassau on October 21rst and are looking for stuff to do. Since I am a cigar aficionado one thing I definitely want to do is visit Graycliff and roll my own cigar there. I checked their website but they don't list prices. Anyone know what the price is, and where to book it? We will be cruising on the Fascination. Also any cool stuff that needs to be seen in Freeport?

Thanks for the help

Robert

Don't have the price, but they are pretty good with answering emails.

http://www.graycliff.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=194&Itemid=294

Edited by scubagirrl

Don't have the price, but they are pretty good with answering emails.

http://www.graycliff.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=194&Itemid=294

Thanks so much. Just emailed them. I will let everyone know prices when they contact me back in case anyone else wants to do this as well.

Thanks for the help

Robert

My husband is interested in doing this when we go in July. I contacted them today and they offer the lesson for $75.

The experience is supposed to last an hour and offered Monday - Saturday between 9:30 am - 5:00 pm. They require a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12. Also, you must be 18 or over to attend.

***You receive a certificate at the end.***

To book email experiences@graycliff.com or call +1-242-302-9150 according to the information.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

My husband, his brother, and his father did this for a birthday in July. First, they enjoyed listening to how the cigars are made. Then each guy had a cigar roller teach them to roll. The teachers were a mixed bag. My BIL had someone who was indifferent. My FIL had a guy who didn't really want to teach him whereas my DH had a lady who kept correcting him and making him start over. He said it was funny because she kept saying "no, no". Even with the different "personalities" of the teachers, they all said it was fun to try and they would do the lesson again. Also, my FIL said he understood that his guy would be a little grumpy because they have a certain quota of cigars to roll a day and the class puts them behind.