Breeze Lido Deck Cabin Help

LynnTH

Getting ready to book the Breeze for next March. There are 4 of us and we are going to stay in Inside Cabin on the Lido Deck. (If prices drop hopefully we can get a balcony but we are fine in an inside).

My options are cabin 12054 or 10250 which are next to each other but I'm trying to figure out what is next to these cabins. Is it stairs there? Can't tell by the pic on the website what it is.

The other choice is cabin 10234, which is about 6 cabins up.

Can anyone tell me about these cabin locations and which one might be better. Would like the closer one to Lido Deck but not sure about the noise if those are stairs there?? Thanks.

10254 butts up against the forward stairwell. Very convenient. I would doubt you would get a lot of noise at night unless the ping from the elevators is very loud.

Thanks!! So, is there a wall there with the stairs/elevators on the other side. I know last year on the Conquest we were on the Spa Deck Balcony and right outside the hallways were the stairs and elevators. The hallway door was kept open all night and we could hear the "ping" a lot.

Now that I don't know for sure. Looks to be a small opening to the hallway that stays open. A decent deck plan image can be found here http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Carnival-Breeze. 10254 was reviewed on CC under cabin reviews for both the Breeze and the Dream. Neither said anything negative about noise.

Thanks for the info!