Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

Nice to see Hell again. I go to church with a lady whose cousin owns the middle gift shop on the left. Met her a few years back, she gave us a free post card to mail from Hell. How funny is that? Love Cayman, headed back in June. Can't wait to cruise again. Great review. Thanks for taking the time. Hope your Dad is doing better. :)

It seems kinda odd to me to say "Hell" and "church" in the same sentence [emoji6] I've got the postcard from Hell hanging on my fridge with the stamp.

Thank you for the well wishes for my dad

Hey Brianna! Loving your review as usual! I've only made it through page 7 so far but I'm sooooo missing the Breeze now! I need to book another cruise on her soon. Guess I'll have to settle for the Magic in 2 months! :p

Ok back to reading. :)

Oh yeah I LOVE the Breeze now. I can see now why you loved that ship so much. Did you hear today that the Magic is repositioning to Port Canaveral in December 2016.

I'm ready for another gapearl review [emoji6][emoji2]

Nice ND shirt!! Go Irish!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh yeah I have to represent the Irish on every cruise [emoji256][emoji458][emoji256][emoji458][emoji256] I love Notre Dame football.

I find it a little odd though that your profile name is about "Purdue" [emoji6]

Oh yeah I LOVE the Breeze now. I can see now why you loved that ship so much. Did you hear today that the Magic is repositioning to Port Canaveral in December 2016.

I'm ready for another gapearl review [emoji6][emoji2]

You and Jamman have me ready to write another review! LOL I did see the Magic is repositioning, and I LOVE the repo itinerary! But I'm gonna book the Vista for early December so I won't be able to do that one. :(

BTW you're only 2 posts away from 10,000! :D

Oh yeah I have to represent the Irish on every cruise [emoji256][emoji458][emoji256][emoji458][emoji256] I love Notre Dame football.

I find it a little odd though that your profile name is about "Purdue" [emoji6]

I went to Purdue but live in South Bend. The dh went to MSU so loved your shot glass. Haha. We need to cruise with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You and Jamman have me ready to write another review! LOL I did see the Magic is repositioning, and I LOVE the repo itinerary! But I'm gonna book the Vista for early December so I won't be able to do that one. :(

BTW you're only 2 posts away from 10,000! :D

Between my review and his review I am staying busy at work ;) The Magic itinerary is a good one. I am doing the Breeze repo for the same dates as the Magic repo. I love the ports on the Breeze repo.....Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, and Cozumel. Only 5 ports on a 12-day cruise.....I will love those extra sea days :) Plus I have never been to Curacao and St. Lucia. I have always wanted to see the Pitons in St. Lucia.

I have been looking at the Vista for Spring 2016 once she gets to Miami.

I went to Purdue but live in South Bend. The dh went to MSU so loved your shot glass. Haha. We need to cruise with you!

South Bend is a beautiful city. I go to at least once game every Fall. There is no greater stadium in all of College Football. That has got to create a little friction in the house when Notre Dame plays Michigan State ;)

And you can cruise with me anytime :)

South Bend is a beautiful city. I go to at least once game every Fall. There is no greater stadium in all of College Football. That has got to create a little friction in the house when Notre Dame plays Michigan State ;)

And you can cruise with me anytime :)

[emoji2]

Ok back to our regularly scheduled programming....

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20446_zpskhks21nc.jpg

This is the must try drink at Rastas. It is the Coco Loco. They hollow out the inside of a coconut and pour the drink inside then the extra they put in a Styrofoam cup for you to take with you if you don't finish it.

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20447_zpsunpifrxr.jpg

I was really enjoying the Coco Loco

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20449_zpsxm9uvdo2.jpg

I was enjoying the Coco Loco so much that I started to do "the lean"

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20451_zpswyfemt8b.jpg

I was in full Coco Loco mode now :p

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20452_zpsiq3nswrs.jpg

Miguel was admiring his artwork :eek:

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20456_zpsiyziubco.jpg

Awwww Laura made a new friend

So when we left Rastas I was feeling really good :p We got back on the Bus and they dropped us off right on the street at the entrance to the Puerta Maya pier. We had an absolutely fabulous time on the Cozumel Bar Hop. I would do it again in a second. Our roll call is already putting a group together for the Breeze repo cruise in November 2016.

17911_10153157122896031_6827450402979871789_n_zps2mdgzevz.jpg

This was our after photo at the drop-off. For all the drinks that we consumed I would say that we all look pretty good

So when the bus dropped us off we didn't have a lot of time to get from the bus back to the ship. And it is quite a hike from point A to point B and trying to do it drunk was not fun.....hehehehe

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20462_zpsvmeodlyr.jpg

Once I exited the Duty Free shop I got a Pedicab ride back to the ship. By now it was only a few minutes until the back onboard time so I wasn't about to be a pier runner in Cozumel....hahaha

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20457_zps5q9f3q8q.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20459_zpsifslzplt.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20458_zpssdiyflec.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20460_zpskdou57zo.jpg

Oh look it's a couple "Whatever of the Seas" ships......hahahaha

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20461_zpsyexag9yw.jpg

Well I made it back to the ship in time. The Pedicab dropped me off right at the Gangway. That was the best $5.00 I spent the whole trip

So once we got back on the ship we all got cleaned up and tried to sober up a little. Then we were all pretty hungry so we headed to dinner. We all stayed in our Drunk shirts to dinner because we wanted to get photos done onboard after dinner. Yep I am one of "those" people who wear a t-shirt and shorts to the dining room

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20463_zpsxi6g5mwb.jpg

This was the applewood smoked bacon chicken flatbread

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20465_zpsr1bjxrgl.jpg

And the Steak Tacos from the American Table menu

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20466_zpsxhhdvp9x.jpg

Of course we had shots at dinner. This one was Rumchata and Fireball

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20469_zps3lrx2qv5.jpg

The lighting in the dining room

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20471_zpswil35uyp.jpg

The Blush Dining Room was very pretty

So that is the end of day #5 in Cozumel. We had a great time on the Bar Hop. It would forever be remembered as the day when BUBBA came into our lives :p I will be back later to work on more of my review but for now I better do some "actual" work. At least for a while :p

So once I was all cleaned up I headed out to dinner. Cucina was on deck 11 AFT so I headed out of our cabin. As I passed over the Lido Deck the sail-away party was still going on

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20119_zpsr8adm4ig.jpg

Who is ready to WOBBLE???

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20120_zpsue4nsu8x.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20121_zpsjdvqyt4j.jpg

I stayed and watched the dancing for a few minutes. People were definitely having a good time

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20123_zpsyk03xsgb.jpg

I love reading and seeing your reviews and I don't even have a cruise booked on the ship you sailed on! Keep up the great work. I know I am not saavy enough to post a review, so KUDOS to you!

Quick question, are the sail away parties typically at the same time and can you tell me when? I have the steakhouse booked for our first night and we like watching the dancing people! Thanks!

I love reading and seeing your reviews and I don't even have a cruise booked on the ship you sailed on! Keep up the great work. I know I am not saavy enough to post a review, so KUDOS to you!

Quick question, are the sail away parties typically at the same time and can you tell me when? I have the steakhouse booked for our first night and we like watching the dancing people! Thanks!

Thank You so much. You would do just fine with a review :) you should see the first one I did. I am sure that it is still on here on Cruise Critic. It was from our cruise on the Carnival Fantasy. It was short and sweet....I have come a long way since that review

The sail-away parties are usually around 4:30 or so (or just after sail-away). If your steakhouse reservation is for 6:00 pm or after you will be able to enjoy sail-away

So our final day onboard was spent relaxing, exploring the ship, eating, shopping, packing, and doing "the lean" with Matt :p

7fae609b-8053-44b6-b026-6d7dc3c65321_zpsmdp5tfkh.jpg

We all decided to go to Brunch today in the MDR. I used up my free drink coupon. I ordered the Cruiser. This is a nice drink at breakfast

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20474_zpsjhfziqpu.jpg

I ordered the Mac and Cheese with bacon and fried chicken. It was very good.

So after brunch Octavia and Laura went to the future cruise talk. This is when they booked the Carnival Breeze 12-day repo cruise for November 27, 2016. I will be in a cabin with Laura. We booked a Premium Vista Balcony on deck 8. I have never been in one of those balconies so I am really looking forward to it. Octavia booked a Spa Balcony. While they went to the Future Cruise talk....I headed up to the Sports Deck to play some mini golf. I had to be up on this deck

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20475_zpswfxg73gx.jpg

This was my view as I made it up to deck 12

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20476_zpsw8v1crgq.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20477_zps1b6tynk9.jpg

Thanks so much for answering my question! Our reservations are for 7, so that's perfect!

And after finishing your review, I am glad to hear your town is ok and rebuilding after such a scary weather event!

Prayers to your family and Dad, too. My dad has stage 4 liver disease and only very little of one functioning kidney. We are also learning about dialysis for the near future.

I hope your dad is on your next cruise with you!