drinks, soda, water, juice

mar4408

We are cruising on the Destiny next month and I was curious about what the "free" drinks were. I drink only water and Juice and I was wondering if I brought my own insulated mug/jug/glass will they fill that vs. having to ask for a new drink every 8 ounces? (At the pool etc...)

Also what does the soda card entail? cost? Can I get pineapple or orange juice free or should I buy a card for this? Does the soda card cover the drinks you order from rrom service?

Sorry but I am clueless:o

Water always avail. Juice avail @ breakfast in Lido. Free lemonade/fruit punch avail @ all other times in Lido. No problem w/"sippers". Aforementioned are "self-serve". Coke card about $45 for each adult. Less for children. Not good for room svc.

I took my own mug and just filled up with ice and had free iced tea, water, juice, etc., on the lido deck. It's very convenient having your own insulated mug! My DH thought I was crazy taking it but he was always drinking out of it too! Next time, he'll have his own!

Archived