Atlantis Anthem of the Seas May 21, 2016

Bloom9

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I get emails saying that this cruise is embarking out of New York City,which would lead one to believe it will depart from the ships terminal located on west side of,Manhattan.

However,the itinerary says the embarkation point is,Cape Liberty, which is located in,Bayonne,New Jersey.

Can anyone settle this?

I get emails saying that this cruise is embarking out of New York City,which would lead one to believe it will depart from the ships terminal located on west side of,Manhattan.

However,the itinerary says the embarkation point is,Cape Liberty, which is located in,Bayonne,New Jersey.

Can anyone settle this?

Royal Caribbean doesn't sail from Manhattan. They use Bayonne, New Jersey. The Anthem sailing will be from NJ. However, for marketing purposes they're saying it's for the NYC market it appears. Hope that clarifies things! :)

• 3 months later...

Cape Liberty is right across the river from the port in Manhattan.. just on the Jersey side... great view of Manhattan on the sail out though. I sailed on the Oasis last year and it was a great time.. huge boat with plenty to do. This will be my first Atlantis experience. I'm going with a few friends who have been on several of their trips and promise me I'll have a great time even though I'm a bit more on the laid back side... anyone else in the same boat?

"laid back side... anyone else in the same boat"

I'm sure that others will be in a similar position during the cruise. And any number of other positions. Atlantis has a fine product and there will be something or other that everyone will enjoy. Their cruises are a whole lot of fun. Welcome aboard. I predict it will not be your last all-gay cruise..

• 2 months later...

The RSVP Nieuw Amsterdam cruise is finished, so now it is time to start planning for the Anthem cruise. How many nights before in Manhattan? Or just one night in NJ? What hotel? Easiest way to get from NYC to the port? Three months to get it sorted out.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this email from a travel agency concerning this cruise:

"And for a limited time Atlantis is offering a three category upgrade on any balcony or better stateroom. This must be a new booking and must book a balcony and the cabin available also*. This offer is valid until March 14, and some restrictions apply..."

I noticed that almost all of the balcony cabins have availability.

• 2 months later...