Contact info for Maitre' D's?

CruizCuz

A few years ago I found (I believe on CC :)) information on how to contact the various Carnival Ship's Maitre' D's. I was able to politely request a specific table arrangement, because of a physical disability of one of our travelers. It was accommodated, and appreciated. Does anyone have the information on how to contact the heads of the dining rooms? Any suggestions on when to do this? Thank you!

You should also be aware that they are in no way obligated to respond to your email.

You can also post a message with your ship, sail date and specific dining arrangements on John Heald's FB page. Do this 4 days prior to your sail date and he will contact the ship for you.

And don't forget to throw in a please and thank you.

You should also be aware that they are in no way obligated to respond to your email.

You can also post a message with your ship, sail date and specific dining arrangements on John Heald's FB page. Do this 4 days prior to your sail date and he will contact the ship for you.

Yes, honey has always attracted more flies than vinegar! LOL! I will also go straight to the dining room after boarding, to see our table and try to change it if necessary. Even if we don't get the table we want, it will in no way ruin our cruise. But getting the table will certainly make it nicer! :D

Doing this only delays the request behind those that request directly. Have never had a problem doing a direct email without someone in between.

Oddly, I have only read people not getting their request processed by not doing it directly themselves.

Doing this only delays the request behind those that request directly. Have never had a problem doing a direct email without someone in between.

Oddly, I have only read people not getting their request processed by not doing it directly themselves.

Agree 100%. Adding more people into the mix only adds to the chance that it will get screwed up. I always contact the maitre'd directly every cruise, and most times I will get a response, a few times I will not, but I have ALWAYS gotten what I requested. For my upcoming Pride cruise, Ken Byrne sent me TWO nice replies. And yes, please and thank you goes a long way!

We are going to be on the Splendor in a few weeks and I will e-mail the Maitre'D for a nice table for 4 at the late seating. We always e-mail the Maitre'D in advance almost always get a response back for our request. By, the way does anyone know who the current Maitre'D is on the Splendor?? Many thanks!! John F :)

We are going to be on the Splendor in a few weeks and I will e-mail the Maitre'D for a nice table for 4 at the late seating. We always e-mail the Maitre'D in advance almost always get a response back for our request. By, the way does anyone know who the current Maitre'D is on the Splendor?? Many thanks!! John F :)

John, Konstantine has been there forever, unless he is on vacation. Hopefully someone who has been on the Splendor recently will chime in.

Agree 100%. Adding more people into the mix only adds to the chance that it will get screwed up. I always contact the maitre'd directly every cruise, and most times I will get a response, a few times I will not, but I have ALWAYS gotten what I requested. For my upcoming Pride cruise, Ken Byrne sent me TWO nice replies. And yes, please and thank you goes a long way!

THANK YOU for the responses! I have only contacted the maitre'd once, and that was years ago on the Sensation. My request was not only granted, but I also received a personal email. Once onboard, the maitre'd approached our table on night 1 and wanted to make sure that it was what we had requested. It was very nice. I realize that none of this is guaranteed, but it's so nice when it happens!

A few years ago I found (I believe on CC :)) information on how to contact the various Carnival Ship's Maitre' D's. I was able to politely request a specific table arrangement, because of a physical disability of one of our travelers. It was accommodated, and appreciated. Does anyone have the information on how to contact the heads of the dining rooms? Any suggestions on when to do this? Thank you!

Here ya go.

Its the two letter ship code then maitred@carnival.com

Maitre d' - xxmaitred@carnival.com

Steakhouse - xxsteakhouse@carnival.com (for ships with a steakhouse)

BR Breeze

CQ Conquest

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

EL Elation

FA Fantasy

FD Freedom

FS Fascination

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MC Magic

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

PR Pride

SE Sensation

SL Splendor

SP Spirit

SH Sunshine

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for that info on email addresses, Jackie. Do you know the best time to contact them? How many days before the cruise?

Sue

Hey - could you send me an email ?

GATRNOL (at ) gmail.com

Thanks

Thank you so much for that info on email addresses, Jackie. Do you know the best time to contact them? How many days before the cruise?

Sue

Agree with Jamman54. A week or two should be plenty of time. Enjoy your cruise.:D