Buying the drink package upon boarding question

Can I buy a drink package(for the alcohol type drinks) for just myself once on board the Jewel?

I know they make you buy for all sharing a room in the online ordering section of the website but seems I have heard of some buying it for just themselves once they board either at the bar or somewhere on the ship.

My husband is allergic to alcohol so he does not drink it and prefers water.

Anyone been on board and done this? Thanks!

Can I buy a drink package(for the alcohol type drinks) for just myself once on board the Jewel?

I know they make you buy for all sharing a room in the online ordering section of the website but seems I have heard of some buying it for just themselves once they board either at the bar or somewhere on the ship.

My husband is allergic to alcohol so he does not drink it and prefers water.

Anyone been on board and done this? Thanks!

No, you can not buy it for just yourself. Even when I sailed with my pregnant wife I was not allowed to just purchase for myself. It also costs more to buy on board the ship. $54 per day per person plus 18% in advance, and $59 per person per day plus 18% on board.

6&8

If your getting an oceanview and above room, then the current promotion comes with the drink package.

It still might be the best deal of the bunch to select, even if one party is not partaking.

No worries!

We chose the dining package for that as it benefits both of us more since we will be mainly dining in the specialty restaurants. I don't drink much so I'll just pay for my drinks as I get them and hopefully get in on the happy hour specials! :D

35 days to go! Getting excited

Edited by deerhuntingal