FTTF not available till 120 days before sail?

Availability of FTTF varies. They only offer so many FTTF spots based on how many platinum and diamond guests they have. That's why it sometimes pops up after it hasn't been available for a while - another diamond or platinum guest has probably canceled their booking.

None of the "excursions" are available yet but will try when they do begin. :)

None of the "excursions" are available yet but will try when they do begin. :)

Yes, that is also the case. Booked my next cruise more than a year out, and no excursions were available online until a few months ago, and more keep showing up every once in a while, and we're 36 days out.

Yes, that is also the case. Booked my next cruise more than a year out, and no excursions were available online until a few months ago, and more keep showing up every once in a while, and we're 36 days out.

Only 1 person in the cabin needs to buy FTTF, it covers everyone in that cabin.

It tells you that in the FTTF excursion info.

Thank you, I did see per cabin in the FTTF excursion, but when I put it in the cart, the total was $149.85. for the 3 of us, but I removed the other 2 names from the list, and now I have it.

Thanks again.:)

Just talked to Carnival and they said several people have called asking why shore excursions are not available yet. They told me they thought it was a system problem and usually you can book it 1 to 1 1/2 years out. Told me that if it was sold out would show that. FTTF can only be booked online:mad:

Viewing for first time. What does acronym fttf mean

FTTF stands for Faster to the Fun. For $49.95 per cabin, you get priority boarding after diamonds, platinums, and wedding parties. Your cabin will be ready upon boarding, and you will have express luggage delivery. You have a dedicated phone line to guest services. You can use the Priority line at the Guest Services desk. If you have tendered ports, you have priority boarding when leaving the ship, but no priority for the return trip. You have priority waitlist status if the dining time you choose is full (behind Platinum and Diamonds). You can also choose priority self-disembarkation right behind Platinum and Diamonds.

Are you sailing out of Port Canaveral? If so, many people (including me) are having the same issues with Port Canaveral excursions.

FTTF popped up this morning as 1 still available for our September cruise. snagged it. I had been checking, and today was first day it was even available.

Keep checking the excursions for FTTF, I just booked mine for my September cruise on the Glory, it kept saying sold out for the last 3 months, and then out of the blue, there it was!

I specifically called and asked carnival because I have no patience and because they are showing up as able to book on my booking engine but then when you try to it takes you to an "oops" page. This is what they told me:

She specifically looked up my sailing date by booking number and said "oh a January cruise? Those aren't open for booking yet" She said to start looking in June. They may not be available until the end of June, but they would likely be available in June. She said there's a 6 month mark and they don't open up before that.

Had a quick question about FTTF. Can you purchase it for someone else? We are sailing with our niece and her. Husband, and would like to purchase it for them as a gift. It also would be a little tacky for us to abandon them in the terminal [emoji4]

I specifically called and asked carnival because I have no patience and because they are showing up as able to book on my booking engine but then when you try to it takes you to an "oops" page. This is what they told me:

She specifically looked up my sailing date by booking number and said "oh a January cruise? Those aren't open for booking yet" She said to start looking in June. They may not be available until the end of June, but they would likely be available in June. She said there's a 6 month mark and they don't open up before that.

Last month mine went from showing FTTF at port canaveral (BUT NONE AVAILABLE) along with some other excursion options for embark day , to a week later the "OOPPS" page your talking about for FTTF, and for the last 2 weeks there are ZERO excursions of any kind for Port Canaveral.

It's crazy. with ZERO excursions of ANY TYPE showing up for Port Canaveral on embark day for Sunshine - even if all excursions of every type were all sold out.

I don't think calling the call center will produce any other information about it, but I guess I will try.

Someone on another forum was getting the error message when trying to book FTTF. Her PVP told her that the transportation portion of online checkin had to be completed in order to book FTTF. Likely a technical glitch?? Once she completed that portion of the online checkin, she was able to purchase FTTF. It's worth a shot and it's just something you'd have to do anyhow. Hope this helps!!

Someone on another forum was getting the error message when trying to book FTTF. Her PVP told her that the transportation portion of online checkin had to be completed in order to book FTTF. Likely a technical glitch?? Once she completed that portion of the online checkin, she was able to purchase FTTF. It's worth a shot and it's just something you'd have to do anyhow. Hope this helps!!

I'll double check mine, but I really think mine is already filled out. I know my online check in is completed, but I don't usually put in my flight info because I'm non-compliant with carnival's time constraints on flights. (like them wanting them after a certain time on debark day) So I usually just leave it blank. You're not required to put that in to check in. I never put my hotel information in, never have for any cruise. So, I really hope that's not the issue...

I usually just put that we are driving to port, no matter what our plans are. I don't enter my hotel info either. The website has been so goofy lately that nothing would surprise me.

Edited by keywest1

So I also did the whole transportation portion of online check in and still didn't work. Does anyone else find it weird that you can book a massage appointment and pay for it but not shore excursions or FTTF?