FTTF not available till 120 days before sail?

So I also did the whole transportation portion of online check in and still didn't work. Does anyone else find it weird that you can book a massage appointment and pay for it but not shore excursions or FTTF?

Mine didn't work either.

I do think it's odd...If it's too far out to book fttf why can one book a massage?

I get the shore excursions because carnival is dealing with outside vendors, but fttf is a carnival excursion. There is no outside vendor to deal with. Just makes no sense really.

As of today, I am 500 days out. I emailed Carnival and the first email said they are already sold out :eek: but they will put me on a waiting list.

Next email said excursions weren't yet available. Next email gave me a link to the website that told about Faster to the Fun. I wish I could just fix this myself. Would be so much easier than depending on someone else.

-Sorry, I have no patience at this point. I am doubtful that Carnival will email me back when FTTF suddenly comes open, and I am doubtful that I will be online the exact second it is available.

Any tips?

Here is the response I got on the Carnival Facebook page when I asked about booking excursions and FTF for our Jan 31 2016 cruise -

"Carnival Cruise Lines The tours for 2016 are still in the process of being loaded. We should see more available by June. Thank you for your patience. - Mary"

So I guess I need to just cool my jets for a couple months :(

As of today, I am 500 days out. I emailed Carnival and the first email said they are already sold out :eek: but they will put me on a waiting list.

Next email said excursions weren't yet available. Next email gave me a link to the website that told about Faster to the Fun. I wish I could just fix this myself. Would be so much easier than depending on someone else.

-Sorry, I have no patience at this point. I am doubtful that Carnival will email me back when FTTF suddenly comes open, and I am doubtful that I will be online the exact second it is available.

Any tips?

Could you imagine if they had to email everyone who wants FTTF? In my opinion, that is an unreasonable request. Check twice a day and don't stress yourself over it. Did you ever cruise Carnival when they didn't have it? Just relax.

Yeah its really goofy and not working at all for Port Canaveral FTTF. Been that way for 3 weeks now and the cruise is next month.

Sounds like FTTF is working for some other ports though.

We booked Port Canaveral FTTF earlier this week for 09/15 sail. got lucky I guess. right place at right time.

Could you imagine if they had to email everyone who wants FTTF? In my opinion, that is an unreasonable request. Check twice a day and don't stress yourself over it. Did you ever cruise Carnival when they didn't have it? Just relax.

No I have not got to cruise Carnival yet. My one cruise never happened thanks to Hurricane Katrina. We have only sailed with Princess.

Noticed that all of the excursions say not available until 120 days before sail date. The FTTF says that as well. So we wait till then to start checking FTTF?

Our next cruise is in August, and we booked FTTF in February

We booked Port Canaveral FTTF earlier this week for 09/15 sail. got lucky I guess. right place at right time.

Thank you. That says that they are showing excursions on other port Canaveral sailings.

Are you sailing out of Port Canaveral? If so, many people (including me) are having the same issues with Port Canaveral excursions.

I've got the same problem. No excursions listed for the last two weeks at port Canaveral. Sold out is one thing but not showing at all is an issue. I've tried reporting it, even sent screen shots of my other cruise that is sold out for fttf to show then the difference. They keep saying it's not showing because it's sold out. Grrrrrrr!

Heart attack averted! Apparently I had two email accounts on Carnivals web site, one from years ago. Someone at Carnival saw this and deleted the one my bookings for 2016 was under. After freaking out because I couldn't log in to check FTTF I called Carnival and they explained what happened. So I took the opportunity to ask when shore excursions would be loaded (and FTTF) and was told end of April to Mid May:D

So looking forward to it!