Verizon rewards cards are back!

Mkehlb

Me too.....they're gone.

I had the $500 one in the shopping cart, and it was gone like that.

I had the $100 (5) in the shopping cart and putting my credit card info in, gone just that fast. Dang, I'm so mad because I have been stalking the websites for weeks. My final payment is until June. Stalking again.....:mad:

You would think that they would know how in demand they are and they would stock more of them. I wish they would get the e-cards back in stock as well. Oh well, I guess it gives me something to look forward to in the mail for a change instead of just bills!

When I ordered them two weeks ago, I ordered them on a Saturday and they arrived on Thursday and I live in California and they ship from the east coast, so it takes about 4 days to receive them.

Edited by Tannison

Y'all quit posting this and helping your fellow cruisers! I had 12 in my cart and was in the process of checking out and - poof - they were gone! :D:mad:

HAHAHAHA. I felt the same way. It's too bad. But now that the savings trick is out there, they are being bought in bulk.

I imagine they never expected folks to be buying 5, 10, 12, etc at one time!

HAHAHAHA. I felt the same way. It's too bad. But now that the savings trick is out there, they are being bought in bulk.

I imagine they never expected folks to be buying 5, 10, 12, etc at one time!

So true. I've bought a $100 and a $500 before with no problems. We're going on an Alaskan cruise this summer. Seven people. Excursions are $2400. That would be a $240 savings with the cards. IF I can ever get them. lol

Y'all quit posting this and helping your fellow cruisers! I had 12 in my cart and was in the process of checking out and - poof - they were gone! :D:mad:

LOL...Same here!!!

I'm going to check everyday at 7am. I'm looking at buying the gift cards at Kroger for fuel points but I can't find them at Kroger in my area. I rather buy them with Verizon so I can save $50. I have til two months to stalk the website every morning. :D