When to book excursions?

naagnel55

We are traveling on the Epic in mid August to Mediterranean. Any suggestions on when we should book our excursions by to make sure they don't sell out?

If you already know that there are ship excursions that you want to book, then why not book them already??? Just to avoid the risk of not getting the excursion you want because it is sold out....

If you for some reason should change your mind later, you can cancel it and the money will be refunded to your credit card within 7-10 days. You can also cancel them on board, but then the refund will be added as OBC on your ship account.

If you already know that there are ship excursions that you want to book, then why not book them already??? Just to avoid the risk of not getting the excursion you want because it is sold out....

If you for some reason should change your mind later, you can cancel it and the money will be refunded to your credit card within 7-10 days. You can also cancel them on board, but then the refund will be added as OBC on your ship account.

I only know of one we are going to do for sure. The others are up in the air and still deciding. My parents just booked this trip for all of us and put down a huge chunk for the deposit and flights so I dont want to ask them to put down more money right away for excursions too.

I only know of one we are going to do for sure. The others are up in the air and still deciding. My parents just booked this trip for all of us and put down a huge chunk for the deposit and flights so I dont want to ask them to put down more money right away for excursions too.

You still have plenty of time - no need to rush. :)