Kids Nickelodeon Bed time Kit

ginagurl79

I purchased 2 of the Bed time package for my boys (3 & 4) it states: "Your child will get to experience Nickelodeon 24-7 with the Nickelodeon Themed Bedtime Kit! Stocked with everything they’ll need for a good night’s sleep, it includes a comfy blanket & pillowcase, a toothbrush, a clap on clap off nightlight and more Nickelodeon themed bedtime amenities. We’ll even turndown their bed with the kit each night of your cruise. . (Turn Down applies to onboard purchases upon request with your Room Steward) The kit consists of the following: Cinch Bag Bed Throw Pillow Case Flameless Candle clap on clap off nightlight Batteries for Flameless Candle Toothbrush Drink Cup Storybook *Items provided on ship may vary slightly from illustration."

Okay the first day-will it just be put in our room? Also, how can they turn it down? I'm confused with this- we are in

Mini-Suite with Balcony

Stateroom:11508

the thing is- they will be sleeping in the couch that turns into the bed- do they do that?

& I have to tell the steward to do the bed for the boys?

Do you know if they get to take that stuff home with them?

I paid $40 for each set.

I think by turn down they mean when they come in to get your bed ready at night you can use the pillow case in your kids bed and the blanket can also be used. Yes it is all yours to keep except the actual pillow. You'll be able to keep the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by daniella1279

I ordered a SpongeBob kit for my son too. The kit didn't show up until bedtime when the room steward made up the sofa bed using the kit. The pillowcase and blanket were used to make up the sofa bed. The rest of the kit was laying on the bed with a note. My son loved it! The room steward turned down the sofa bed every night using the pillowcase and blanket. At the end of the cruise, my son packed it all up and carried it off.

I hope your sons enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got one on our first cruise. Ds was spongebob fan at that time. It showed up before dinner and the Stuart did use it to setup the bed

Thanks so much I have a 3 and 4 yo so I ordered 2.

My little one who just turned 3- anytime he sees spongebob he gets so ecstatic- so I'm so anxious I know how happy they will be.

Now all the accessories it comes with they can take home correct? I'm sure they can- but I'm just so anxious :) It's going to be such a great trip :)