What is there to do in Hell?

surrocruiser

I'm not sure what there is to do/see there. I don't want to miss a highlight of the island just b/c I don't know what's there.If it's just the novelty of being able to say "I've been to Hell" that's fine. But I keep seeing posts saying they took a tour there but nobody ever says why.....:confused:

The only thing I saw to do there is to look at the odd rock/coral formations that gave it the name Hell, pose for a photo with the painted devil sign, and mail a postcard which will be postmarked Hell. There are also a couple of small souvenir shops. I would say budget 15-20 minutes at most there.

How far is Hell from where we tender? How much is a Ticket To Hell? Do cabs make round trip runs to Hell or do they only go one way? We may Go To Hell if we have time....if not, we'll probably see it one day anyway....I always said I'd like a front row seat there...if we don't get to go on this trip I'm going to find some of my cruise mates to get the Devil's autograph for me...that should be worth something!

How far is Hell from where we tender? How much is a Ticket To Hell? Do cabs make round trip runs to Hell or do they only go one way? We may Go To Hell if we have time....if not, we'll probably see it one day anyway....I always said I'd like a front row seat there...if we don't get to go on this trip I'm going to find some of my cruise mates to get the Devil's autograph for me...that should be worth something!

We got a taxi to take us to Hell. It was $10.00 per person for him to take us there, wait about 20 mins or so and then take us to the Seven Mile Beach. The ride was probably about 15 mins or so. Not very long.

Most of the cruise lines have an excursion that includes a stop in "Hell" during a tour of Georgetown. We did a HAL tour that included a stop in Hell, the turtle farm, and rum cake factory, etc.

I have a big picture of me holding the Devil's hand on my travel wall in my gym at home.

;-P

Archived