Have you done this?

miketheExbaker

My husband and I will also be doing those B2B crossings, going over on May 10th and returning May 27th. Looking forward to it, and perhaps we will meet you during the journey.

Darlene

It would be wonderful to meet you both. We live in Williamsburg, VA but we are both Brits. Hope this doesn't deter you:)

It would be wonderful to meet you both. We live in Williamsburg, VA but we are both Brits. Hope this doesn't deter you:)

Ha, ha, Ha!!! Not at all. We are Phil and Darlene and we live in Goleta, California. We took our first TA in 2010 and loved every minute of it. Looking forward to the RADA performances and tea in the afternoon, long walks on the promenade deck and staring endlessly at the wake of the ship as the Atlantic slips past us. And the QM2 Library! The most relaxing place on earth to daydream and let your imagination run free. We've got a stateroom on the 8th deck just to be close to it. What can I say? I'm a writer so I feel right at home next to a room filled with books. Hope to see you on one of the crossings!

Ha, ha, Ha!!! Not at all. We are Phil and Darlene and we live in Goleta, California. We took our first TA in 2010 and loved every minute of it. Looking forward to the RADA performances and tea in the afternoon, long walks on the promenade deck and staring endlessly at the wake of the ship as the Atlantic slips past us. And the QM2 Library! The most relaxing place on earth to daydream and let your imagination run free. We've got a stateroom on the 8th deck just to be close to it. What can I say? I'm a writer so I feel right at home next to a room filled with books. Hope to see you on one of the crossings!

Our names are Tracey and Jerry and we have a stateroom on deck 5. The library is our favorite place on the ship too - we spend a great deal of time there during the day. My daughter, Ceilidh, who is in England for a year teaching classics, sailed with us last year and was very impressed with the selection of books having worked as a librarian in the US. She is hoping to sail back in the summer with her partner - who is actually on a script writing course at Bath University.

Our names are Tracey and Jerry and we have a stateroom on deck 5. The library is our favorite place on the ship too - we spend a great deal of time there during the day. My daughter, Ceilidh, who is in England for a year teaching classics, sailed with us last year and was very impressed with the selection of books having worked as a librarian in the US. She is hoping to sail back in the summer with her partner - who is actually on a script writing course at Bath University.

Irony of all ironies, my husband just retired from teaching English and my career for 25 years was as a professional screenwriter. There is a "Meet and Greet" for the May 27th TA listed here under "Roll Calls" and also several people have been corresponding on the May 10th TA Roll Call. You might head on over to those two pages for more details and that way we might meet at a Meet & Greet instead of a chance encounter while reaching for the same book in the library. :)

Irony of all ironies, my husband just retired from teaching English and my career for 25 years was as a professional screenwriter. There is a "Meet and Greet" for the May 27th TA listed here under "Roll Calls" and also several people have been corresponding on the May 10th TA Roll Call. You might head on over to those two pages for more details and that way we might meet at a Meet & Greet instead of a chance encounter while reaching for the same book in the library. :)

Great idea!:)