Carnival Site down for you too?

theriac

I hate making a post like this, but I'm just curious. I've tried going to carnival dot com and goccl dot com but neither are working. I understand this probably isn't a high volume traffic time for the site so they could be doing updates, but I'm just curious if anyone else is having the same issue right now at 00:05 Saturday morning

I hate making a post like this, but I'm just curious. I've tried going to carnival dot com and goccl dot com but neither are working. I understand this probably isn't a high volume traffic time for the site so they could be doing updates, but I'm just curious if anyone else is having the same issue right now at 00:05 Saturday morning

Yes, I just try to get on carnival website and couldn't!! Hoping they are putting on new special offers! Like a price reduction.......

It has been a royal pain for about a week. I can navigate parts of it. But, the part where you can book or do a feux booking has the circles that spin and spin. Tonight I tried to go look at excursions for my cruise in 2 weeks....... Whoever is working on that area is a major dumb@ss.

well I'm sorry it's down for all of you too, but I am relieved it's not just me. I just wanted to print out my boarding passes and luggage tags, but the cruises are still awhile away so it's not that big of a deal. I just completed the online check in though and 30 minutes late the site was down when I wanted to print. Hopefully it's back up soon for us.

Just remember folks, don't miss any final payment deadlines. Payments can be done by calling Carnival directly.

If you miss your final payment deadline, your cruise will be cancelled automatically and I highly doubt the company will accept inaccessible website as a valid reason for not paying.

Finally got DW's OK to book our Jan 31 cruise on the Dream. Went to my TA's website to book it, went thru the process of selecting cruises - and it said the cruise was full! What??? Went to the Carnival website to look it up - and got the "Oops - site is temporarily down" message. So my TA's website must be hooked to the Carnival site for cruise info.

Which hopefully means no one else has booked the cove balcony room we were looking for. Come on, Carnival - take my money!!!! Please!!!!!