question regarding late Sept/early October cruise

Hi ...I know you can't predict what the weather will be but I need some advise. I have taken 2 previous Med cruises one in late May and one in August. Had pretty good weather both times. I have recently booked a cruise for September 29-October 12 2016 on Celebrity Constellation. Fantastic itinerary and great price...but I've been reading that October is the start of the rainy season Is this comparable to hurricane season in the Caribbean? Because I wouldn't book a cruise in the Caribbean during off season because I wouldn't want to take a chance ...Also, most of the cruise will be in the Adriatic...does this make a difference? (Starts and ends in Venice, and stays in the Adriatic except for 2 nights in Malta)

Hi ...I know you can't predict what the weather will be but I need some advise. I have taken 2 previous Med cruises one in late May and one in August. Had pretty good weather both times. I have recently booked a cruise for September 29-October 12 2016 on Celebrity Constellation. Fantastic itinerary and great price...but I've been reading that October is the start of the rainy season Is this comparable to hurricane season in the Caribbean? Because I wouldn't book a cruise in the Caribbean during off season because I wouldn't want to take a chance ...Also, most of the cruise will be in the Adriatic...does this make a difference? (Starts and ends in Venice, and stays in the Adriatic except for 2 nights in Malta)

We prefer Europe / Med in the fall. It's not so hot, not so crowded with tourists. There is no "hurricane" type season. Nor it like the "rainy season" in, for example, Thailand. When it rains, it rains. Like anywhere else.