Divina ironing and laundering prices and packages questions

orangecat51

Hi everyone,

We will be setting sail later this year, for a Caribbean cruise on the Divina :cool:. I know that there is no self laundry facility available on-board, but can anyone help me with the laundry/ironing services that are available please? :confused: Is everything charged per item or do they do packages that you can buy on board? So, 10 items for $?

Thanks is advance :):)

Hi everyone,

We will be setting sail later this year, for a Caribbean cruise on the Divina :cool:. I know that there is no self laundry facility available on-board, but can anyone help me with the laundry/ironing services that are available please? :confused: Is everything charged per item or do they do packages that you can buy on board? So, 10 items for $?

Thanks is advance :):)

There are two packages available Orangecat.

The LAUNDRY SERVICE PACKAGE covers the entire duration of your cruise, enables you and all of the occupants of your cabin to have your garments laundered: (maximum 20 items per cabin and per cruise).

THE REGULAR LAUNDRY PACKAGE: Items collected before 10:00am and returned before 5:00pm the next day for $25.00

or

THE EXPRESS LAUNDRY PACKAGE: Items collected before 9:00am and returned before 5:00pm the same day for $40.00

There will be a form for these packages in your stateroom. Just complete the form and drop it off at the reception desk.

Edited by Mikesa1721

There are two packages available Orangecat.

The LAUNDRY SERVICE PACKAGE covers the entire duration of your cruise, enables you and all of the occupants of your cabin to have your garments laundered: (maximum 20 items per cabin and per cruise).

THE REGULAR LAUNDRY PACKAGE: Items collected before 10:00am and returned before 5:00pm the next day for $25.00

or

THE EXPRESS LAUNDRY PACKAGE: Items collected before 9:00am and returned before 5:00pm the same day for $40.00

There will be a form for these packages in your stateroom. Just complete the form and drop it off at the reception desk.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your reply, that's perfect. I was trying to compare their prices to taking a travel iron etc etc. Thanks alot :)

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your reply, that's perfect. I was trying to compare their prices to taking a travel iron etc etc. Thanks alot :)

Sorry, me again .....is that service for washing & ironing (both), or just washing?

• 9 months later...