Can we use three credit cards to pay booking online?

madeditor

Two friends and I are sailing on the Norwegian Star Nov. 1 out of Tampa. My question is, can we each pay our portion of the total online with our own credit cards or does one person have to pay the entire bill?

Thanks for your help!

You can make a multitude of payments with different cards.

However, there can only be one MyNCL username associated with the booking. This means the other card holders would give their card info to the MyNCL account holder, who could log in and make the payments using the others' card info.

You can make a multitude of payments with different cards.

However, there can only be one MyNCL username associated with the booking. This means the other card holders would give their card info to the MyNCL account holder, who could log in and make the payments using the others' card info.

Funny, because two of us have NCL IDs since we've both sailed separately. And all the information for the booking shows up on both.

Ah. you are correct. I just tried to pay my portion to test the system and it wouldn't take it.

thanks.

Edited by madeditor

Funny, because two of us have NCL IDs since we've both sailed separately. And all the information for the booking shows up on both.

Okay... I wasn't aware of that possibility. Come to think of it, my wife can indeed see our reservations and pay them... what was I thinking in my response?!?

I would imagine that it would not be possible for someone without a Latitudes account associated with the reservation to create a MyNCL account and see the reservation... but what do I know.

Make one payment and see that it shows up on the other. I'm sure it will.