Courtyard Marriott Info - Day Rate

wolfganghowell

I called the hotel direct - you cannot make this deal through Marriott in general. We got a day rate of $90 + 20% taxes. SInce ships are tendered, we can get there, get a room for 4-5 hours, frolic on the beach, not have to pay for a beach chair, get as wet, sweaty, sandy, nasty as we want and then shower and clean up for an afternoon back in town. And be able to get back on board the ship reasonably clean.

Thought I would share this info with fellow CC'rs. The beach chair charge is apparently $8 per person so the $90 seems quite reasonable since we won't have to pay for chairs now.

The number there is 345/946/4433.

Hope this info helps someone, I was very pleased with the option since we have already done the stingray excursion and just wanted to hang on a beach and play with some water toys.

Its on 7 Mile Beach and there are photos on the Marriott website. Also, I had read threads mentioning it and that it was nice and not too crowded. I gave them my credit card number to reserve it but I think it will be charged upon arrival but I'll be watching the bill anyway.

Who knows - you might be able to get a cheaper rate just walking in depending on how full the hotel is.

I believe it's right next to Sea Grape beach. I remember reading somebody's review that they walked over to the bar at Sea Grape and bought a drink for a little less money.

(Which is hard to imagine...those babies were a little pricey!)

Archived