Carnival Website Still Not Working right

Raxter54

I'm trying to book excursions for my January cruise, and I keep getting a "Oops...the site is not currently available, but we're working on it." screen. Would really like to get FTTF booked before it's all gone :mad:

When I contacted Carnival, I was told the shore excursions for sailings in 2016 have not been loaded yet (there have been other threads on this). I suspect that is why it is not working correctly as there is nothing in the Carnival system yet to be loaded.

I am also waiting to book excursions for Jan. 2016 sailing.

When I contacted Carnival, I was told the shore excursions for sailings in 2016 have not been loaded yet (there have been other threads on this). I suspect that is why it is not working correctly as there is nothing in the Carnival system yet to be loaded.

I am also waiting to book excursions for Jan. 2016 sailing.

So, you can book a cruise for 2016, but you can't book an excursion? That doesn't make any sense....:confused:

The excursions finally loaded for our February 2016 cruise today, but nothing can be purchased yet. :(

The excursion list for our Jan. 2016 finally loaded a couple of days ago, but just as in your case, the excursions do not show available yet and cannot be purchased.

We are still missing excursions that we can look at for our 2-21-16 Sunshine cruise that visit Martinique or Tobago/Trinidad. I know it is still too early to reserve them, just wanted to see what is being offered. I emailed Carnival to see when the excursions for those Ports will be loaded into the system for viewing.

Martinique is listed but with no excursions and Tobago/Trinidad not even listed. Probably because these Ports are not usually cruised to with Carnival. Just a guess :confused:. Any other ideas ?

Unlike the cruises, Carnival has to negotiate with the excursion vendors which is why it takes longer to get the excursions up than the cruises in place. When I asked Carnival about this a year ago, they said in all actuality, the excursions aren't usually fully in place until about 4 months prior to the cruise.