Air New Zealand Premium Economy

SkystheLimit

We are looking at a couple of options flying from Auckland to LAX. There area two 777 configurations offered. Can't discern if the Pod type seats on the -300 have a footrest. Anyone have experience on this category?

Thank you for any information.

Last time I flew with Air NZ in prem econ - no footrest but a funny little purple cushion/pouffe ghing was given. Plenty of leg space though.

Happy to say we flew that way in 2012 and in 2 more weeks we are flying them again in prem econ to LAX.

Enjoy your flight.

I do recall having to plump up the purple pillow - didn't they have a name .. I think it was Henry!... several times over the long flight to LAX, but as an added bonus it was nice and warm to sink your toes into in those early am hours.. I seem to remember getting some purple socks as well - but didn't wear them.

Actually not meaning to hijack thread - but does anyone know what you get in the small convenience bag these days with Air NZ Prem - I think we go a small toothbrush with small toothpaste, some lip moisturiser, possibly some hand cream? a purple eye mask and a pair of purple socks - and a lovely large bottle of water as well I recall.

I agree was a lovely flight for us - our first in anything but cattle class - felt very special indeed, flight over we didn't really sleep too much (too excited I think) but the one back I didn't even stay awake for dinner (most unusual for me to forgo (voluntarily) any meal!!) and was out like a light for the majority of the flight.... hopefully I didn't snore too loud or drool like a mad person!