Galveston Embarkation W/O FTTF or perks?

toosaxykk

Just off the Magic yesterday...

Got the show up late memo with warning to not come early and threat of being sent away - ignore that! We arrived early and had no trouble.

As for FTTF - I'd not waste my money - but that's your call and decision. As long as the ship is in on time and nothing unusual goes down, this port operation is smooth and quick and you will be on board quickly if you show up at 10. Just not a lot of bang for the buck in my opinion if you show up early.

Have a good time - the Magic and it's crew are fantastic right now - well oiled machine and very friendly and personable.

Been on the Magic twice, if you arrive early (we always are at the terminal by 10) - by the time we have been thru check in and are ready to board - (about 20 minutes) - then we are on by 11:15 and ready for lunch! Head to La Cucina for their free pasta lunch and spend the afternoon touring the ship. That way by the time you have had lunch, you can put your carry ons away and you only had to tote them to La Cucina.