Disney Dinning another question lol

McCoolers4

Late dining has "Dine and Play," where 45 minutes into dinner, the CMs come to the dining room and check in the kids there.

No, early dining does not have this program...but for years, mothers have been excusing themselves after their entree, taking the kids to the OC/OL, and returning to the dining room for dessert. It only takes a few minutes to walk your kid(s) over. Just ask your serving team to expedite the kid meals.

Edited by moki'smommy

Thank you! We are sailing on the Magic and wasn't sure on that. Even though we have thought about moving our dining to late dining so we can have the early show. I've heard its less crowded. We are sailing Feb so I hoping the crowds wont be to bad.

Actually the dining numbers are intentionally balanced so that they are roughly equal. There are definitely more kids at the early dining though.

And the ship always sails as close to full as DCL can get it. If it isn't filling with "regular" guests, they will offer *GT specials, FL res specials, and ultimately CM/CM family/travel agent specials in order to fill the ship. What you will find on Feb. 1 will be a low number of teens and a higher number of pre-schoolers. It is a very nice time to cruise. I think we have 7 Jan/Feb cruises.....

Actually the dining numbers are intentionally balanced so that they are roughly equal. There are definitely more kids at the early dining though.

And the ship always sails as close to full as DCL can get it. If it isn't filling with "regular" guests' date=' they will offer *GT specials, FL res specials, and ultimately CM/CM family/travel agent specials in order to fill the ship. What you will find on Feb. 1 will be a low number of teens and a higher number of pre-schoolers. It is a very nice time to cruise. I think we have 7 Jan/Feb cruises.....[/quote']

Thanks Moki'smommy! That put's my mind at ease. We are traveling with a 3 and 4 year old. I was a little apprehensive with the amount of older kids in the Kids club. My son can hold his own but I can see my daughter getting nervous. She can change a lot from now until Feb so we'll see.