Cruise Booking Question

mjmcgove

I am brand new to cruising, this coming March 2016 i will be going on a RCI cruise to the eastern caribbean and i am super excited. I do want to come over to CCL though to try them out. I definitely want to have a a cove balcony so the breeze and vista are my only options. my question is do prices come down over the course of the year? I am trying to book for next october 2016 for Breeze and april 2017 for vista. the breeze price is decent now for 599 each for the balcony for 6 day western caribbean. but for vista it is 1200 a person for an 8 day southern caribbean. in your experience, do the prices come down some?

The Vista is a new ship and it is during spring break time (at least in MA), I wouldn't plan on too much of a price reduction for that cruise. You might have more luck of a reduction with the Breeze.

With that said, don't plan on booking a cruise that you can't afford planning on a price drop. You don't want to have to worry the whole time about how much you spent or have to cancel because the price didn't go down. Vacations are supposed to be fun and relaxing.

Which ever you choose. Welcome to Carnival and enjoy.