Cunard club

Cordaline

Yes, Princess is in the process of changing all of our old Cunard World Club numbers. Call the World Club desk and ask to have your new number put on the booking. That's what I had to do last January after I booked my QM2 trip 'round the Horn. Then you might want to go over with them the past cruises that you have credit for. Don't be surprised if the two don't match especially if your first Cunard cruise was back during the Trafalgar House years.

Does this mean that we will get new improved memberships cards and smart baggage labels that will show our status with in the club?

As a Platinum member of several cruises now l received another set of Platinum bag tags and card with the welcome to the Platinum letter only last month !!!, as for the badge in the cabin, had to fight onboard to get the badge, which only arrived 1/2 hour before the party!!!

Cant help but think for all the loyality (and expense) that goes into getting this membership and for all we get, bottle of sparkling stuff, party invites supposedly for club members but had friends who hadnt cruised before and they were invited to the senior officers party, and the priority embarkation. Cant help but think that Cunard falls way behind other lines in terms of loyality bonus.

But in saying that, would l sail with a different company? NO NEVER !!!!%100 behind cunard and more so QE2

David

A lot of people complain about the P & O loyalty club too. You do get 10% off of your on board account for various things, but someone was saying that they hiked the drinks up by 10% during the summer cruises anyway.

We are past cruisers of cunard and have world club numbers and I have noticed that on our tickets we have a new number. The children have not travelled before and have first time cruiser on the westbound transatlantic, have been given a club number for the splendours of the falls to have first time cruiser again for the eastbound crossing!! Will be interesting to see how we get on once on board.

Elaine

Archived