Cheers Program limit

Phi257

Please help as I need this question answered. I have seen multiple forums saying you can/cant buy alcholic drinks after you hit your 15 drink limit in the package. If you are not belligerent can you buy more?

Thank you!

P.S. I am going on the Carnival Victory.

Please help as I need this question answered. I have seen multiple forums saying you can/cant buy alcholic drinks after you hit your 15 drink limit in the package. If you are not belligerent can you buy more?

Thank you!

P.S. I am going on the Carnival Victory.

Just stop using your Cheers if you are coming up on your limit and know you are going to order more. Tell the bartender you want to pay for the drink and not have it counted towards your allotment. The computer system cuts you off after fifteen Cheers transactions, not the bartender. But before you hit that limit you are free to buy drinks for yourself and others that won't count against it.

Just stop using your Cheers if you are coming up on your limit and know you are going to order more. Tell the bartender you want to pay for the drink and not have it counted towards your allotment. The computer system cuts you off after fifteen Cheers transactions, not the bartender. But before you hit that limit you are free to buy drinks for yourself and others that won't count against it.

They are really cutting back on this loop hole, it is getting really hard to find a bartender that will let you do this now. You are not really allowed to buy yourself a drink, you are only allowed to buy someone else a drink. You can buy a bucket of beers pay for 3 have one go against you cheers or you can buy a bottle of wine anytime even after you hit 15. Also your cheers will work on disembarkation day. Some bartenders will say it will not work, but it does for sure.

Or you can buy a bottle or 2 of hard liquor through Bon Voyage before you get on the ship for if/when you hit your 15. I've done this and it works perfectly!! :D I can't imagine going up to some stranger and asking them to buy me a drink (since whoever is on the cruise with me will also have Cheers since everyone in the cabin has to buy it).

Take it from me....when you hit 15 it's very difficult to try and get someone to loophole you and buy wine or a bucket etc. after 15 you're done-zo.....not getting it this time on our 5-day victory, will work out much better. Going to be off the ship 3 out of 5 days anyhow!